E - COMMERCE
Those who engage in transactions with ADVOCATES – by purchasing ADVOCATES services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, ADVOCATES collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor's interaction with ADVOCATES. ADVOCATES do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Certain visitors to ADVOCATES websites choose to interact with ADVOCATES in ways that require ADVOCATES to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that ADVOCATES gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://advocates-studio.com to provide a username and email address. Information is securely stored until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you have chosen to open an account with us, you must keep your information confidential such as:
You may use our site and app for lawful purposes only. You may not use our site or our app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site or app in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any part of our site or our app;
- Any equipment or network on which our site or app is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our site or our app; or
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
BREACH OF THESE TERMS
When we consider that a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the “Prohibited uses” section above constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use or site or our app
- Issue a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, on a full compensation basis (including reasonable administrative and legal cost(s), resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ THESE CAREFULLY
You should read the terms & conditions before placing an order with us. This section includes important information about how we provide the products; how you and we may end the contract.
HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU
We may contact you via text message and email.
PROCESS OF ORDERING
Once your order has been accepted, you will receive an order confirmation via email. This will include the products ordered, the shipping location and your order number.
The second email you will receive is a shipping confirmation. This will include all your tracking details.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us via email – email@example.com
You can contact us via our social channels.